S.T.E.P.S. fits into any learning module.
Click to Enlarge and read all about Pelien todennakoisyyksia on hyva tarkkailla, silla eri kasinot voivat tarjota erilaisia todennakoisyyksia samoista peleista. the new S.T.E.P.S Program —
Sounds like a new dance craze? Try it in Windows 7 today.
To focus on just one window when several are open, just shake it.
Left click and hold the top of the window pane and casino online shake your mouse. Every open window except that one instantly disappears. Jiggle again—and your windows all come back.
Peek gives you the power of X-ray vision to see the desktop right through your open windows. To peek at your desktop, move your cursor to the peek button, (the rectangle to the right of your clock at the end of the taskbar.) As casino spiele you hover over it, all open windows will become transparent, showing your desktop. Left click on the peek button and all open windows will instantly minimize, (this is also called the “Boss button.”) Click again, and they all come back.
Snap is a quick way to re-size open windows, simply by dragging them to the edges of your screen. Depending on where you drag a window, you can make it expand vertically, take up
To snap: left click and hold the top of a window pane and drag it to the left, right or center to snap it into place. Drag it back to the center to set it back to the original size.
Take a picture of what is on your screen. To take a screen shot press CTRL and Print Scrn/SysRq in the upper right hand corner of your keyboard. You have now taken a picture of your screen. Now you can paste it into a blank word document, paint program, or compose a new email. Paste it in by pressing CTRL and the letter V at the same time.
Try these common Shortcut Keys:
F1 = Universal Help in almost every Windows program
Ctrl A atoledo.com = Select all text
Ctrl X = Cut selected item
Ctrl C = Copy selected item.
Ctrl V = Paste
See the top news from around the world by going to http://www.newseum.org/ and online casino nbso click on “Today’s Front Pages” on the right side.
See the steps for the Volcano level test below: Try it…did you pass?
- Launch Microsoft Word 2003 and paste the following to a new, blank Document
to the Hawaiian Islands
Submitted by: NAME
Hawaii Whale Watch Safety Contest
This packet includes:
Illustration of Factors that Effect Migration
Examples of Humpback Whale Tails
- Zoom out to 75 percent, then select the first three lines of text
- Center the text, then change the font and increase the text size to 20 point
- Backspace the text before ‘To’ so the Text is on two lines
- Highlight the text “Submitted by NAME”, then choose edit ?cut
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Position the cursor below the last line of the text, in the center of the page. Paste the text “Submitted by NAME”
- Delete the text “NAME” and enter your name
- Bold the text “This packet includes:”
- Highlight the text from “This packet includes to “Examples of Humpback Whale Tails.” And select format ?paragraph. Select double from the Line Spacing drop-down list and click ok. Deselect the text
- Apply bullets to the five lines of text from “Entry Letter” to “Examples of Humpback Whale Tails.” Deselect the text
- Insert an Image after the phrase ‘Hawaii Whale Watch Safety Contest’ and before the Bolded phrase ‘This packet includes:
- Use the Internet or ClipArt
- Resize the Image so all information is on one page
- Center and Add a Border to the Image
- Hint: May need to use the Rectangle Tool
- Insert a De beroemde Spaanse schrijver Miguel de Cervantes refereerde in zijn boek Don Quichot tussen 1601 en 1602 naar blackjack . wordart Title named “Kohola” in the Header.
- Center and format the WordArt: change the Fill Effects, add a Border or change the Shape
- Enter the Date using Insert > Date and Time into the Footer
- Center the Date, Change the Font and increase the Font Size to 14 point
- Select autoshapes ?basic shapes and choose an option. Draw the shape over the Date in the Footer
- Send the shape behind the text and apply a fill color and border to the shapeUse the Line Tool to create a line approximately 4 inches (10 centimeters) long 4 spaces after the bulleted list OR access Format > Borders and Shading and select ‘Horizontal Line’
- Format the Line with thickness and Color
- Use the copy and paste commands to duplicate the line. Position the new line below the ‘Submitted by’ and your name
- Confirm all information is on one page: Use Print Preview
- Save, print and close the file, then exit Word